- By accessing the website of Jatalia Finance and / or using the data /information provide on or via this website the user of website agree to be bound by this disclaimer and the terms and conditions mentioned below:
- Users also agree that Jatalia Finance can at any time, at its sole discretion, modify the terms and conditions of this website without any notice or liability. The content information available on this site are based on the laws applicable in India.
- Jatalia Finance does not warrant the accuracy or adequacy of the content of this website and disclaims liability for error and omissions in the same.
Jatalia Finance shall not have any responsibility to maintain the data information and services made available on this website or to supply any correction, update or releases in connection therewith.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully by accessing this site and pages thereof, you agree to be bound by terms and conditions below and/or any terms and conditions as are communicated on the pages thereof.
2. Use of information and Materials
The information and materials contained in these pages, and the terms, conditions and description that appear, are subject to changes.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
This Website contains information, materials, including text, images, graphics, videos and sound (“Materials”), which is protected by intellectual property rights. All intellectual property rights in these Materials are owned by Jatalia.
You shall not
(a) copy, distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any Materials contained in the Website. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the Materials on the Website;
(b) remove any trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this Website; without our express written consent.